The American Ceramic Society
Aimée F. Zerla, Promotions Manager
P.O. Box 6136
Westerville, OH 43086-6136
Date Established: 1898
Number of Registered Members: 10,500
Brief Statement of Purpose: To foster development and understanding of ceramic engineering and the dissemination of engineering information; to further improve ceramic engineering education; and to encourage and aid in the continuing education of young ceramic engineers and scientists.
Membership open to: Anyone involved in ceramics and related materials.
- Subscriptions to Ceramic Bulletin and ceramicSource
- Reduced rates on subscriptions to Ceramic Engineering & Science Proceedings and the Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- Reduced rates on book titles available through the Society's Book Services
- Reduced registration fees at Society conferences and meetings
- Discounts on Ceramic Information Center (CIC) services and continuing education courses
List of Publications: Ceramic Bulletin; ceramicSource; Ceramic Engineering & Science Proceedings; Journal of the American Ceramic Society; Books; Ceramics Monthly
Key Annual Events Sponsored by ACerS: An Annual Meeting & Exposition held in the spring.
Go to TechExpo Homepage.