Engineers' Council, Inc.
Lloyd W. Higginbotham, Pres. & CEO
24310 Calvert Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367-1113
Engineers' Council is a california not-for-profit public benefit corporation organized to:
- advance the art and science of engineering for the general welfare of humankind,
- advance the welfare of the general public through the creative resources and abilities of the engineering professions,
- inform the general public of the advantages and capabilities of engineering in advancing human welfare, and
- provide suitable public recognition of engineering achievement through the coordinated efforts of:
- Government Agency,
- Individual, and
- Technical Society Affiliates.
Go to TechExpo Homepage.