IS&T - The Society for Imaging Science and Technology is an international non-profit society whose goal is to keep members aware of the latest scientific and technological developments in the field of imaging through conferences, journals and other publications. IS&T's focus is on imaging in all its aspects, with particular emphasis on silver halide, non-impact printing, electronic imaging, photofinishing, image preservation, pre-press technologies and hybrid imaging systems. IS&T membership dues are $65 domestic and $75 outside the U.S. per year.
Benefits of membership include:
- subscription to the Journal of Imaging Science and Technology
- subscription to the IS&T Reporter -- the "Window on Imaging", with regular features on standards, new products, conference reports and Society news
- IS&T Directory for Members
- Reduced rates for IS&T publications (including IS&T/SPIE's Journal of Electronic Imaging) and conferences
- Reduced rates for IS&T meetings (We conduct 4 to 6 conferences each year on selected topics of imaging technology.)
- Student membership (non-voting member)($20)includes all of the benefits mentioned above
Return to Directory of Technical Societies.
Go to TechExpo Homepage.